Prescriptions › Bimix / Trimix
Take the guesswork out of erectile dysfunction (ED) medication costs.
Your ED injectable prescription will change with your needs, but your price will remain the same.
for each 5mL with a 30-day BUD.*
Why bimix or trimix may be your best option for urologic medications?
Oral prescriptions, like Viagra™, Cialis™, or Levitra™, are available and considered a first course of treatment for men who are experiencing any symptoms of erectile dysfunction. But, what happens when those treatments don’t give you the results you want?
What are Bimix, Trimix, and Quadmix?
“Bimix” (two), “Trimix” (three), or “Quadmix” (four) are injectables that are compounded in our sterile laboratory with a combination of the following ingredients:
- Papaverine HCL
- Phentolamine Mesylate
What ED formulations do you make?
These 6 sterile compounds are dispensed in a quantity of 5 ML with a 30-Day BUD
|Papaverine HLC/Phentolamine Mesylate||30mg / 1mg / mL|
|Alprostadil/Papaverine HCL/Phentolamine Mesylate||10mcg / 12mg / 1mg / mL|
|Alprostadil/Papaverine HCL/Phentolamine Mesylate||10mcg / 30mg / 1mg / mL|
|Alprostadil/Papaverine HCL/Phentolamine Mesylate||20mcg / 30mg / 1mg / mL|
|Alprostadil/Papaverine HCL/Phentolamine Mesylate||8.33mcg / 22.5mg / 0.83mg / mL|
In addition, we offer sublingual tablets of:
Other urologic medications include sildenafil torches, testosterone creams, diacepam/baclofem supositories, and nifedipine ointments.
How to use erectile dysfunction injections?
These step-by-step instructions detail how to properly use your penile injection at home without a doctor:
- Tear open an alcohol swab and wipe the rubber top of the bottle to sterilize it.
- Peel open the syringe and remove the protective cover from the needle. It is important that you do NOT contaminate the needle with anything but the rubber bottle cap.
- Push the needle through the rubber stopper, then flip the ampule (the glass container of medication) upside down. Pull-on the plunger until you withdraw 1.0 cc of the medicine.
- As you continue to hold the ampule upside down, inject whatever air remains in the syringe into the ampule.
- Withdraw the fluid until there are no more air bubbles in the syringe and the correct amount of medication is in the syringe.
- Pull the needle out of the ampule and lay the syringe on the edge of a flat surface. Make sure the needle hangs over the edge to keep it from touching anything.
- Grasp the head of the penis between the index finger and thumb and gently pull the penis away from your body until the skin is taut.
- When choosing an injection site, avoid any area where a vein is clearly visible. We recommend changing injection sites from left to right as well as up and down the shaft and back again to ensure that you do not develop scar tissue at one specific site.
- Wipe the skin with an alcohol swab.
- Pick up the syringe with the other hand and position your hand like you’re about to throw a dart.
- Touch the point of the needle to the place you want to inject. (Only inject your penis while you’re sitting or standing.)
- Hold the syringe at a 90-degree angle and push lightly to penetrate the skin near the base of your penis.
- Once you’ve poked through the skin, you will feel some resistance. Push firmly forward until a distinct “give” is felt. The needle should now be in the right place (within erectile bodies). The whole length of the needle should also be up to the hub.
- Hold the syringe between your index and middle fingers and place a thumb on the plunger to inject the entire contents of the syringe. Then take the needle out of your penis.
- Immediately apply pressure to your penis with your thumb and index finger for two to three minutes using the alcohol swab. Wait until there is no bleeding.
- Place the needle in the disposal box.