Your Information. Your Rights.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
- Get a copy of your pharmacy records
- Correct your pharmacy records
- Request confidential communication
- Ask us to limit the information we share
- Get a list of those with whom we’ve shared your information
- Get a copy of this privacy notice
- Choose someone to act for you
- File a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated
Your Choices in the Way We Use and Share Information
- Answer coverage questions from your family and friends
- Market our services and sell your information
Our Uses and Disclosures of How We May Us and Share Your Information
- Help manage the health care treatment you receive
- Run our organization
- Do research
- Comply with the law
- Address workers’ compensation, law enforcement, and other government requests
- Respond to lawsuits and legal actions
- We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it
- We will not use or share your information other than as described here unless you tell us we can in writing. If you tell us we can, you may change your mind at any time. Let us know in writing if you change your mind. For more information see HHS.
Changes to the Terms of this Notice
We can change the terms of this notice, and the changes will apply to all information we have about you. The new notice will be available upon request, on our web site, and we will mail a copy to you.